Friday, January 19, 2007

Taking the Kids out of School

My wife and I met the new principal of my daughters' school to inform them of our plans. Any concerns that we had about being met with an inflexible, bureaucratic response were immediately removed. "Can I come too?" was her first reaction to our description of our travel plans. She was very enthusiastic about our idea, and full of advice on how to best manage the girls' education, and very keen on our idea of the girls staying in touch with their classes by blogging.

To cap it all, we really knew we were doing the right thing when we heard the principal telling us that the girls would be learning a whole lot more out there on the road than they would in the classroom!

Of course I walked myself into the job of putting together the school's new website! :-)

No comments: